Psychodynamic Astrology Natal Reports
Psychodynamic astrology reaches beyond character description and explores the archetypal forces at play withing the psyche and their developmental pathways. An understanding of one’s horoscope accelerates the individuation process.The horoscope assists the individual in recognising their character structure and outlines the steps required to realise one’s innate potential.
Professional Natal Reports
Psychodynamic Astrology reports are professionally compiled based on the provided birth time, date and place. Each report include a horoscope wheel plus a 50+ page interpretation. Reports may be ordered for:
- Oneself – Your Psychodynamic report represents an essential guide for your personal journey and process.
- Family and Friends – Psychodynamic reports may be used to understand your family or friends.
- Patients & Clients – Psychologists and psychotherapists will find psychodynamic astrology reports to be an excellent source of further insight into their patients and clients.
- As a Gift – The professionally compiled, 50+ page reports make a special gift. One which the individual will return to over and over again.
The Natal Horoscope
Your horoscope represents a map of the heavens at your time of birth. Curiously, it also serves as a map of your psyche. Your natal report both describes and explains the personality. Areas of focus include:
- The Persona, Pathway & Shadow – One’s ascendant describes one’s persona, that is, the face one presents to the world, as one’s approach to life. Conversely, the descendant is characteristic of one’s shadow, and details a set of qualities to be developed in order to bring a balance to one’s personality.
- Career & Home – The Mid-heaven and the IC represent two points in the horoscopes. The Mid-heaven outlines one’s ideal career path. The IC reveals how one connects with family and the broader community.
- Creative Potential – One’s sun placement describes one’s innate potential and the path by which this may be realised.
- Emotional Being – Our Moon sign reflects what we need, how we mature emotionally and what we have to offer others.
- Mindset & Communication – Mercury's placements characterizes the way we think, communicate, convince others as well as how we may convince and deceive ourselves.
- Love & Affection – The placement of Venus in the horoscope describes our beauty, our charm, warmth and approach to relationship.
- Will & Sexuality – Mars’ placement characterises our will and sexual energy. An appreciation of our Mars, and its unfettered expression, allows us to remain vital.
- Higher Aspirations – The placement Jupiter in the horoscope points to where we need to allow ourselves to explore and run free. Here we open to a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
- Fears & Challenges – Saturn is the great malefic of classical astrology. Saturn’s placement in the horoscope highlights not only our fears, but also the challenges we need to overcome.
- Liberty – Depending on the individual, the placement of Uranus can either be where one is liberal, reckless, or subject to disruption and chaos.
- Spiritual Being – Neptune’s position points to where we are called to reach beyond ourselves. Here we seek a connection with a greater whole.
- Inner Depths – Pluto is rarely lived on a conscious level and tends to be experienced in a darker manner. Knowing how to work with one’s Pluto, however, serves a key source of renewal and transformation.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Birth Time – The birth time should be accurate to within 30mins. If the birth time is unknown, it may be sourced from birth registry or hospital records. Altertnatively, the birth time may be determined using a process of rectification (a personal consultation will be required).
- Birth Place – In the case of small towns, please indicate the nearest major centre.